Self Help Home -
Welcome to the Customer Support Self Help website. Here you will find Self-help options designed to make maintaining your aircraft with Collins Aerospace avionics a hassle free experience. The following self-help options are available to our customers:
IMPORTANT GPS-4000S/GLU-2100 Information
- GPS-4000S/GLU-2100 Customer Communication
- GPS-4000S/GLU-2100 Frequently Asked Questions
- MDT (Maintenance Diagnostic Tables)
- MDTs are available for download via this link.
- Checklist Editors
- MDC/RCCT Checklist Editors are available for download via this link.
- Tailwind Rehit & Channel Lists:
- If you have an active Tailwind account with us, this link allows you to reauthorize the RDU(s) on your aircraft without the need to call into the Collins Aerospace Avionics Support Center.
- Encrypted Application Keys:
- The Encrypted Application Keys link allows you to download purchased Encrypted Application Keys for a valid ECU-3000 or APM-5000 serial number. These Keys are used to enable or disable aircraft functions such as Electronic Charts, E-MAPS, GWx Weather, and Data-Link.
- The CPAS link provides you the software key to unlock a new installation of CPAS software. After entering the software serial number located on the CPAS CD and the System ID that is displayed on the software unlock window that appears after installation of CPAS, a key is generated that unlocks the software for normal use.
- Export Import Info
- The Export Import Info link allows you to look up foreign trade data for Collins Aerospace Units and parts. The tool will return ECCN / USML Category numbers, Harmonized Tariff codes, and Country of Origin data for up to 20 Collins Aerospace part numbers. This link also provides contact information for the Export Import Compliance team at Collins Aerospace.
Commercial Transport & Business Aviation Customer Support
New to Collins Aerospace? CLICK HERE to get started!
We Want Your Feedback on Self-Help Topics!